Monday, November 19, 2012

New Line of Cards From Shutterfly

I love making cards. Birthday cards, greeting cards, birth announcements, Christmas cards... you name it. It's a hobby that adds just a little stress, since I always have to top my last one.

But Shutterfly has a new line of cards that can help me out, and take some of that stress away.

They're launching Treat, a new brand of greeting cards, that makes it easy for all you over-achievers to send one-of-a-kind greetings, for whatever reason you can dream up! And all the major holidays and occasions, of course.

To kickoff the new line, they're giving away one free card to every one of my readers.

All you have to do is visit Treat, and enter code TREATBLOGR at checkout. But you have to hurry! It's only good on Monday, November 19 and Tuesday, November 20.

Send someone you love a completely personalized card from Treat, and let them know how special they are to you.

No comments: