Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Kids & Bo

Bo has been with Hubs and me for almost 15 years. In fact, he had his fourteenth birthday this past December.


The kids have never known life without him.


 And I don't think they want to!


Last weekend we let him out of the back yard for a couple hours to play.



Hubs and Bo have been playing this game for years... and Bo still has the exact same expression he wore the first time they played.


After Hubs threw the flyer, Cavvie took off, trying to get it first! Once Bo has it, he teases the kids with it and won't give it back!


But Cavan got it, and threw it again.


They love this sweet old guy so very much.


And he loves them, too. Most of the time, anyway.


But he's really good at hiding his emotions when they're getting on his nerves.


Some day I'm going to look at this picture, and drown in my own tears.


But today, it's more fun to watch him run and play with the kids.


See? He's a big tease.


This was right before Cavvie tripped and hit the ground.


And I would be remiss if I didn't mention how fast my baby girl is growing up.


And how much that kills my very soul.

2 comments:

Marci said...

I'll always remember your "baby" girl as a baby in the daycare! As teachers, we weren't supposed to "play favorites" with them, but she was definitely mine!

Tracye said...

Aw, Marci! This made my day! Thank you so much for loving on her and teaching her!