Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ruler Growth Chart

We didn't make it to Home Depot and home again yesterday in enough time for me to make another sign, so I thought I'd post the other project I made on Friday. 


I saw it on Pinterest, and in Pottery Barn Kids a few years ago, and I've wanted one ever since.

I thought it would be a great way to record all the kids' heights in the same place. When Christian was a baby I bought a pink canvas growth chart from PBK. But I never bought one for the boys, or recorded their heights on hers. Plus, now that she's growing up on me, it's a little babyish for her room.


I think this is just perfect for all of them, and neutral enough to display anywhere in the house.

3 comments:

mzzterry said...

I love this. We recorded our kids on our backdoor, but we replaced that door and lost all those marks.

A friend just moved from her house of 25 years, they had the kids marks, dates & initials there in the kitchen that they lost, with this you can take it with you!!

MaryAnne said...

Love it!!!

Kelsey said...

Love it! I also have this one pinned. You know what this means, right? That you need to make your favorite sis-in-law one, too? :)