Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Three Whitest Kids in America

I have gotten some very weird comments (some
in gibberish, some in other languages, some anonymously)
so I set my blog to be invitation-only. But then I realized
that most of my readers would have no way to contact me
to be invited. So... I'm going to be setting it up to be private
again, but wanted to extend the opportunity for you to
read it if you so choose. Leave your e-mail address in
the comments, and I'll send you an invitation to be
an authorized reader... provided I know who you are!



But, oh, how they love to play in the water!


Cavvie has gotten so big... and so brave!


He went up and down and up and down... and then started doing belly flops off the slide!


Which gave me a heart attack!


 Christian is such an amazing big stister!


 She was so careful to make sure Cavvie got up safely... and down!


He LOVED it!


Believe it or not, this is a happy face.


Cullen has always been the timid one...


But even he has discovered the fun of the water slide!


They thought putting their pirate ship sand/water toy thingy in there was the best idea EVER!


Until we made them stop trying to ride it!






My favorite part of the water slide?

It wears them SMACK. OUT.



6 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Icky comments are the worst.

I'd love an invite (thriftycraftmama at gmail dot com).

That is an awesome water slide!

Erin said...

That looks like a lot of fun!
Would love to keep following your blog. eebrown06@yahoo.com

kelsey said...

Wow...ALL of them are getting so big!

Isn't spam so annoying? Obviously I want an invite. kelsey (dot) boyd (at) yahoo (dot) com

Morgan Matula said...

I still wanna follow!! :) chefmatula@yahoo.com

Tracy said...

That's terrible! Please add me :)
anders.tracy at gmail dot come

HolyMama! said...

hi!! yes, please invite me! kelsey kilgore a t g mail do t com


LOVE the dress up pics to the right! too cute.