Friday, June 24, 2011

Fishing With Daddy

A couple Saturdays ago, Hubs wanted to go fishing...


So he took a little buddy with him. This is one of my most favoritest faces in the entire whole world.


I'm so impressed with how far Cullen has come. He has always been so scared of new things and loud noises.

I remember our first few boat rides... not. fun. at. all. But then, it's hard to have fun when you're  holding a screaming child as you're flying across the water. Of course it was hardest on him, being completely terrified, but when so many situations, places and noises terrify him, you kind of have to say enough's enough. Wow. This post is really upbeat today.


Now he loves boat rides. He loves the feel of the sun on his face and the wind in his hair, and he sings nonstop at the top of his lungs. He loves how the wind carries his voice away. Boat rides with Cullen are pretty amazing, now that he realizes they're actually a lot of fun.


Hubs isn't really allowed to go fishing alone anymore. Which is fine with me, since I'm not really allowed to go to the bathroom alone anymore.

Fair's fair.


They love spending time together, just the two of them.


I kind of like it, too.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Hooray!!! My Emma hates loud noises like that.

Anonymous said...

cullen is mine....he is a doll. glad he likes to go with my boy... love all the kiddos love bamaw, grandma, or ma... depends on which kid you talk to

kelsey said...

he. is. PRECIOUS! Great pics. And I laughed out loud about the bathroom comment. Such a true story!