Monday, April 25, 2011

I Have Some Thoughts

Every now and then, anyway. ;)

And I have pictures to show you.

LOTS and LOTS of pictures.

But at the moment, my house is filthy. A long weekend, and everybody at home (for the very first weekend since we moved) makes for a very dirty house, very quickly.

So I'm just popping in for a sec to say I'm still here.

Cullen is currently in time-out (and I'm using a very cute egg-timer to show him exactly how long he has to stay there; thanks, Kelsey!) but once he's out I'm kicking the boys outside to play. Hopefully I'll get something done while they're out.

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Weekends always make my house dirty. And now we have a week of rain, which also a very dirty house makes...

Good luck cleaning yours!

Tracye said...

Oh, I wish we had even an hour of rain! So dry, everything's dying and leaving just the dirt. We're not even into drought season, yet.