Monday, October 18, 2010

Wow. It's Been A While...

Since my last post.

I don't even remember what my last post was about.

The boys are napping (yay!!!) and I'm watching a cake show (double yay!!!) and thinking about my next two projects: a really elaborate (but fun) baby shower cake, and Christian's halloween costume.

I have two weeks to do her costume, which consists of a skirt, a petticoat, an apron, a shirt and a hat. Plus an accessory. Not too much.

And three weeks to do the cake.

Prayers for me, please!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaand... I have some news that I have to keep to myself for now, although I'm pretty darn excited and about ready to burst!!!

Happy Monday to you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welll... do a jig and you will feel better... hope to hear the great news soon...just had great news on saturday...have a great day and see you all soon. love mil

kelsey said...

I miss your posts!

I can't wait to see pics of her costume and the baby shower cake.

And I'm dying to know your secret news! Hehehe ;)

Tracye said...

:) :) :) :) :)

Melanie said...

Share your secret!!!! Come on...I'm dying over here!

Tracye said...

I will... as soon as I can!