Monday, June 28, 2010

Rhoost Product Review

Christian has a few words about our new Rhoost corner covers...

video


Rhoost sent us a four-pack of their edge table corner protectors. They're easily installed, with no screws, glue or adhesives.

Rhoost products are not only functional, they're stylish, too. They unobtrusively fit into the decor of your home, while protecting your greatest treasures.

We love them! They're on our coffeetable, and they've protected Cavan from bumps more than a few times.

Leave a comment on this post if you'd like to try one of Rhoost's childproofing products. They're allowing me to give away a Sling 4-pack, which will keep little hands from opening cabinets that they shouldn't be into. I could have used those today, when I caught Cavan in the bathroom with a bottle of Windex he'd taken out of the childproofed (not by Rhoost products!) cabinet!

Christian and Cullen will draw the winner's name out of a hat... so make sure I know how to contact you.

1 comment:

MaryAnne said...

Christian's video is super cute, and I need all the childproofing help I can get, so please enter me? My email is thriftycraftmama at gmail dot com.