Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday Cake Roundup

Life As a Mom is hosting a birthday cake roundup today, so I thought I'd share a few I've made over the last two years.

Here goes, in no particular order:
Christian's birthday cake, from last year:
Cavan's first birthday cake from this year:
Christian's birthday cake from this year:
Cullen's cake from last December:

My sil's cousin's daughter's (confused?) first birthday cake:

My neighbor's cake:

One of my nurse's son's cakes:

Cullen's second birthday cake:

Hubs' cousin's son's (again, confused?) birthday cake:

And, finally, one for Hubs:

There are many, many more on the blog. Just look around a bit to see some more.

If you want to see a whole bunch more birthday cakes, not made by me, go to Life As Mom for their birthday cake roundup.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

This is not the first time I've see these cakes but they still managed to amaze me all over again. Seriously, you are insanely talented! And I know one of your nephews who would just LOVE to have his aunt make one for his 1st birthday...

hehehe :)