Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane...

To CHICAGO!!!

It's a mother's day gift from my family. Obviously they love me so much, they want to get rid of me! ;)

One of my lifelong friends lives there. We've been friends since junior high. I haven't seen her since Cullen turned one... two years ago!

So I'm pretty excited, to say the least.

There is so much to do, I really don't even know where to begin.

But honestly, she's the kind of friend that we could do anything or nothing at all, and still have the time of our lives. When she lived two hours from me, I'd visit her every now and then. We'd go eat lunch and then just sit in her living room talking and laughing for hours.

Now I have to pack. I've been procrastinating. Probably because I have to do laundry in order to finish!

But the twins will keep me company.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a great gift - have fun!

tonicake said...

I love your Obama Count Down Clock. Will you be offended if I add that to my blog? More people should be aware we are watching! You have beautiful babies and a great blog. I'm loving it all. Have a very blessed day.
Toni

Tracye said...

Thanks, MaryAnne, I did!

Toni, why on Earth would I be offended??? I think THE WHOLE DADGUM WORLD should be counting down!!! Add it, please!

Thanks so much for the compliments!