Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Church... As a Cake

Hubs has been after me for quite some time to make a cake that looks like my church...


So I did.


This is the third cake I've done for the annual fundraiser.

It's all edible, as usual...

And wasn't without its issues, but I was (relatively) pleased with it.

A bank bought it for a few hundred dollars, then donated it back to be auctioned again. I think it brought in five or six hundred dollars, total, but I wasn't paying attention.

At church today, a few people told me they liked it.
I'm so glad. I really stressed out over this one.
I'll have pictures soon of our Easter celebrations and Christian's birthday party... Happy Easter! He is risen!









3 comments:

kelsey said...

Oh my gosh. Great job!!! So awesome that it made a bunch of money for a good cause.

Really wish we could have made it down for Christian's party. Can't wait to see pics and see the cake you made! When is Chubs' party, btw?

MaryAnne said...

I think your cake looks amazing - looks like a very tough shape to tackle, and I like the trees!

Tracye said...

Thanks!

Kelsey, we haven't set a date yet. Probably the 24th or the following weekend.