Monday, February 8, 2010

A Spur-of-the-Moment Purchase

Last week when we got Chubs' picture taken, we saw this on clearance at Sears:

So we, and by "we," I mean, "I," made a split-decision to buy it.

Cullen bugged us about it the entire time Chubs was mugging for the camera.

"Are we going to get my tractor? Is my tractor over there? When are we going to get my tractor? Are we going to take my tractor home? Can I drive my tractor? I want to drive my tractor. Are we going to get it? Are we going to get my tractor?"

They stood like vultures while Hubs assembled it that night.

And just couldn't wait until the morning when the battery would be fully charged.

Would Cullen drive it?
That would be a no. He just wants to push it around the yard, and put the trailer on and take it off and put it on and take it off.......

But Christian sure seems to enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is a hands on guy,,,,he does not drive well, yet... give him time...cavan will drive as soon as he can get someone to push the pedals...fun toy... mil

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

Looks like fun!