Saturday, January 30, 2010

This One's For You, Aunt Laura

With all three of the kids, we've taken their pictures every month during their entire first year. I wanted to see how they grew and changed.

January marked Chubs' ninth month, and we had his picture taken today.

Since he's nine kinds of handsome, I thought I'd share them with you.

You're welcome.



He's really trying hard to crawl. He moved all over the muslin curtain during the photo shoot.


After we finished up, my in-laws took us out to eat. I ate Chubs' fat little cheekies for dessert.
Can you stand all this adorable cuteness?

And now, a little sumpthin-sumpthin for Aunt Laura, who (still!) proudly displays a picture of Christian at 10 months old, wearing a gold diaper and angel wings.




See? I had to eat his fat little cheekies for dessert. They were even gift-wrapped for me.

It would have been rude not to.

3 comments:

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

What a gorgeous baby!

I didn't realize he's only about three months older than my Lily - I was thinking he was five or six months older. I guess those last three months of my pregnancy REALLY dragged on!

Anonymous said...

he is such a sweet boy...huggable...mil

kelsey said...

To answer your question: no, I cannot stand all of this adorable cuteness! Love the pics.