Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes

You've probably seen these before, but I just had to try them. Made them yesterday. I can't wait for all the kids to see them. I'll be taking them to my brother's house tomorrow.

Hopefully his kids and mine will love them. As always, everything is edible. Well, except for the globes! But the "snow" inside them is edible... does that count for anything?

Merry Christmas!






Just in case you haven't seen them, the globes are those cute little Coke bottles they sell at Wal-Mart each Christmas.
The mini coke bottles that the bears are holding are gummi bottles, and the signs are fondant and candy canes.


3 comments:

Adena said...

I saw your entry on Baking Bite - SOOO cute!!! Glad I found your blog; I am always baking and looking for more ideas. btw, LOVE your countdown, I haven't seen one of those before :)

raemi kaye said...

Cute cupcakes! I remember when Bakerella first posted them, my how quickly 2009 flew by! Here's hoping your Obama countdown needs a 4 year extension LOL!

Tracye said...

Thanks!

Raemi Kaye, I SERIOUSLY hope you're kidding about Obama!