Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Slight Change in Plans

I went in for the procedure this morning.

It wasn't going as it should, so the doctor stopped.

He said it would be safer for me and he'd be more comfortable doing it in the hospital. He said he performs about a third of these there. If something goes wrong in the office, he's not as well-equipped to deal with it as he is in the hospital. Obviously he thought he would be able to do it in the office (even I can figure out that 2/3 of them are done there!) but didn't want to end up hurting me.

So, long story longer, I will have it done in the hospital next Thursday morning, September 3. I get to be knocked out this time, and will probably be home before Christian gets home from school.

At least I'll be asleep during the whole thing.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh good--being asleep will be much better. Still so scary--hang in there girly.

Erin said...

I hope all goes well for you. It all sounds like so mch "fun".
That cake looked incredible!!

Kyla said...

Good luck, Girly!