Friday, August 7, 2009

The Case of the Missing Pee-Pee

One day a few weeks ago I was working on a cake, when Hubs called to me from our bedroom. I irritatedly told him I was busy. He yelled back, "Come here! I need you to look at the baby!"

So of course I ran in there.

He pulled back the baby's diaper... and his pee-pee was GONE! There was only a little hole where it used to be!

I FREAKED OUT!!! Seriously, my heart fell into my shoes. I yelled, "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO IT???"

He said, "I don't know! Have you ever seen it like this?"

Ummm, that would be a NO! He said it was the second time he had seen it like that.

I said, "WHERE IS IT???"

It looked almost like it had kind of fallen in on itself. He sort of pushed around on him, and it finally popped back out. I called my sister-in-law and asked her about it. Her third, Cayden, whom I nicknamed "Marshmallow" when he was little (cause he was a little on the pudgy side, too) had the same thing happen to him. So that night, I googled "inverted penis." Apparently, it's a phenomenon that happens to OVERWEIGHT BOYS! I about fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard. Google it. I'm not making this up.

When we took Chubs in for his checkup last week, I told the doctor what happened. He laughed and said that the "fat pad" in the crotch area sometimes smooshes around and the pee-pee gets stuck in there, which is exactly what I learned on Google.

Hubs said if Chubs were a girl, he'd be the one sitting home alone on prom night.

Seriously, should we be allowed to even have children?

3 comments:

James ~n~ Amber said...

Wow. I learn something new everyday !

Courtney said...

OMG i just about fell over just now! I had never heard of this but with 2 boys and one more on the way i am sure i would have freaked out and then laughed my ass off.

Melanie said...

hahah--that is so freakin funny. I'm sure chubs won't think it's so funny when you tell him about it when he's 16.