Sunday, July 12, 2009

He's Just a Fat Little Baby

Does anybody else remember that old Amy Grant song? Cavan makes me think of it quite often! Here he is, awaiting his lotion after a bath. I wish you could smell through the 'pooter (as Cullen calls it), because this baby smells DEE-LISH-US!


Hubs wrapped him in Christian's old pink baby towel, and just to push his buttons, I had to take a picture of it. Especially since he ripped off the bow I put in his hair last week before I took a picture of that. But dang, this boy would have been a cute girl!



Can you guess what this is?



Does this help?



Okay, fine. Here's the whole thing.


This baby got some rolls, yo.


Yummy. Fat little baby rolls. Life is good.








3 comments:

Erin said...

o i can almost smell him!!!
he is so darn cute

Anonymous said...

he is such a good baby. he watches everything around him... hopes to get into something soon.. he is a doll. he wants to be on grandma's side really....really bad..love the kiddo's mil

Linda said...

yall have such beautiful kids! I saw the big sister outside and I commented to Bryan "look how tall and grown up she is...she's not a little girl anymore"....why does time have to fly...