Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lots of Cake Pictures

I don't know what's been wrong with Blogger this weekend. I had the hardest time getting these pictures on here. Maybe because there's 2, 407 of them. I had a hard time choosing which ones to put on here, so I put them all.

This was a cake topper for a groom's cake. The bride wanted it to be a surprise for him. She requested that I: 1. have her hair in a pony tail and wearing a camo ball cap, and 2. put her in camo overalls, since the groom gave her a pair of them, and considers it the best gift he's ever given her. I got the pony tail and ball cap, but just couldn't get the overalls. The legs would start to dry out before the body was finished, so I had to put her in a shirt and pants.



This can of diet coke is one of my favorite parts of the cake. I think it turned out really cute!

I'm sure Hubs will tell you if I don't: he made the rifles. I had NO IDEA where to begin with them. He also made the bullets, and then I painted them.



I made a peanut butter jar and peanut butter sandwich because it's the groom's favorite flavor.
To see more talent, go to Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you both are talented... wonderful cake topper... mil

MaryAnne said...

Amazing cake topper, and I love that it so thoroughly reflects the personality/relationship of the couple!

Erin said...

That is so neat. You are so talented. Great job!

Crystal said...

Wow! You amaze me every time you post a new project. You are so talented!

James ~n~ Amber said...

This is great ! Wonderful details !

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the topper! It is so incredible! We did manage to make it all the way back to Tennessee with it in one piece. Now we aren't sure how to keep it that way, or how long it will last. But we will try!
Thanks again, it really was one of the best things about our wedding!!

Tracye said...

Thank you all!

Tracy, I'm so glad you liked it. I've had one sitting out in the living room for about 8 months, and aside from what Cullen has broken off (!!!) it's fine. I swear that boy needs to live in a padded cell.