Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

This whole weekend flew by!

I honestly don't remember Friday. I know we weren't home, but I don't remember where we were or what we did.

Saturday we went to the coolest wedding I think I've ever been to. I'll post pictures as soon as Blogger cooperates. I made the topper for the groom's cake, and have spent the last three days trying to upload the pictures. With little luck.

Sunday we had two couples and their kids over for dinner. That was a lot of fun, too. One couple doesn't have kids; the other has a seven year old girl (score!) and a three year old boy. The kids played and played. Christian's room was trashed! They got along so well, we thought we'd all end up in the ER with sick children later!

Monday we slept late, since we were all up late Sunday night. I packed up my maternity clothes and took them to my sister-in-law, and picked up the baby outfit that Cullen took his one month pictures in. With both Christian and Cullen, we had their picture taken every month of their first year. We plan to do the same with Cavan, and I'd like for both boys to have their first month picture taken in the same outfit. It's very similar to the outfit Christian wore in her first picture, too, even down to the blanket.

They all look so much alike at this age! Apparently we make one baby, over and over and over. Christian saw the picture I used for her birth announcement last week. She asked, "Mom, are you sure that's really me?" It looks just like Cavan.

Hopefully I'll get the pictures from the wedding posted soon.

No comments: