Monday, March 16, 2009

An Interview With Christian

I've seen this on several blogs, and finally decided to do it, too. My job was to ask Christian a few questions, and have her answer in her own words. Here it is, completely un-edited:

1. What is something mom always says to you? You have to clean what you make.
2. What makes mom happy? When I hug and kiss her and that I’m her baby.
3. What makes mom sad? That when I’m at school and she’s away from me and when I move if I move. When she thinks about me moving to a new house.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Horses.
6. How old is your mom? I don’t know!!! 21? Actually, 40? (note from me: NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!)
7. How tall is your mom? Five feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me and Cullen.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Take care of Cullen by herself.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For making a cake.
11. What is your mom really good at? Cake-making.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Ummm, let’s see. Nothing! I think she doesn’t have anything bad! I think my birthday cakes from her are pretty!
13. What does your mom do for her job? Taking care of us.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Cake.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She won two medals and a silver plate.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character,who would she be? Tom and Jerry. She would be Tom. Actually, Jerry!
17. What do you and your mom do together? When it’s my birthday, she takes me surprise places on my real birthday, but on fake birthdays she takes me wherever I want to have my fake birthday but she surprises me at my real one.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We’re both girls?
19. How are you and your mom different? She has kind of grayish hair and I have kind of lightish hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She always hugs and kisses me and says I love you and we always play together.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? To the mall and to the beach and to the place where she got the sun cup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

christian is such a doll. she loves you and protects you. she told me she has to help take care of you when dad is working. such a big girl. she will be such a help with the new one. coming soon. love you all mil....loved cullens hair cut.

Best S.I.L. said...

Sun cup? Is that Starbucks? I did this on my blog! Too cute!