Friday, March 20, 2009

I have the most beautiful niece and nephews in the whole wide world...

See?


Good luck, John. You'll need it as she grows up. But not if she keeps doing this:


Yowza! What do you think she's telling my SIL with her eyes? I'd rather not say what I think she's thinking. I love her and would hate to see her in time-out for the next four years.

This one? He's my Marshmallow. Although as he grows taller, he's beginning to lose his Marshmallowy-ness. But he's still pretty yummy.


Have you ever seen dimples like these??? Lord help me, I'm done. But the excessively hairy arms kind of creep me out.

Oh, wait. Never mind. Those are my brother's excessively hairy arms. But the dimples? Oh, how I can taste me some dimples.

I have dimples, too, ya know. They're not nearly as cute. Maybe because they're on my thighs. But I digress.

This is my baby playing with Dimples. Dimples is being a hooligan and trying to hide from my camera. These two absolutely adore each other. They're almost inseparable, except when they're not together. Then they're fairly separable.

On a completely different note, my dad called yesterday. Apparently, he just discovered my blog. He's quick like that. He hadn't checked his e-mail in seven or eight years, give or take, and so hadn't received my many messages to, you know, check my blog. But he finally did, and spent a couple hours reading and looking at pictures and videos. He seemed to get a kick out of this here newfangled tek-naw-loh-gee.

Everybody wave "Hi!" to my dad!

Hi, Dad!

Glad you stopped by.

Love you.

Peace out.

2 comments:

CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

Aww, I love that picture of them in the chair! Reminds me of my two boys who were rough housing today :).

Best S.I.L. said...

WOW!! What a great camera!! I wish I had one!! Cute kids! To whom do they belong? HAR!!