Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday

Here is a sugar piece I made back in September. I never took pictures of it (don't remember why... probably had something to do with a really crappy camera) so when I got my new baby, I got this out and snapped away.

The whole thing is edible. Now that I've photographed it for posterity, maybe I'll let Christian have at it if she wants. There's certainly no reason to keep it. It's just been taking up space for the last five months.






To see what other people have done, head over to Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House.

6 comments:

Dee said...

WOW!! That is fantastic!! I am amazed..I would have totally messed that up!

Sarah said...

That is so cute! You are very talented and I'm more than a little jealous.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

that is amazing!!! I love it! I'd love that for my boys bday. what a talent!

Melanie said...

I still have the princess that you made for Tenley's birthday party. haha. It's too pretty to destroy.

Best S.I.L. said...

I love the smirk on the elephants face!! Priceless. You have captured expressions in sugar that most can't capture in photos of live people. You are blessed with talent! Love you.

Sophia said...

Brilliant work!!! I am inspired I have browsed Debbie Brown's books but I have just to master anything. May I know if you could give me tips as to how you do your sugar paste/gum paste figurines' eyes and hair??

Cheers.

dizzysophia@hotmail.com