Thursday, February 12, 2009

Prayer Request

I know many of you who visit are believers, and I would like for you to pray.

My sister-in-law's best friend's little boy (he's five) has been having seizures for the past several months.

His doctor ran tests yesterday, and they saw what appears to be a cyst or a tumor on his brain. From what I understand, if it's a cyst they can remove it, but if it's a tumor, of course it would be much more difficult. I believe he's going to have an MRI today.

Please lift Cameron up in prayer, and don't forget his mom, Stefania.

Thank you so much.

We're believing in his total healing and peace over him and his family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will all say a prayer for cameron and his family..it is heartbreaking when children are sick.. god speed to cameron and his family and worried friends mil

Huse Yo Mama said...

Pausing to pray now.

Best S.I.L. said...

Thank you T and thank you to all your bloggers. The power of prayer was with Cameron and Stefenia. His first MRI came out clear. They are going with their initial response of it being a cyst. He has a follow-up appointment in Dallas at Cook's Hospital on Thursday, February 19th, so please keep the prayer coming.

Mzzterry said...

My daughter has had seizures since she was about nine yrs old. she is now 25. Praying for Cameron and his family. God can heal and He is good.