Friday, February 20, 2009

Playing Around With the New Camera

So while pitiful, sick, grumpy Cullen napped yesterday, I took the opportunity to photograph Christian with my new Canon.

She wasn't really into it, but again, since I'm bigger, I won.



Look at that pencil go! She's working really fast hard here, so she can get outside and play.


My very first outside shot. I think it turned out okay.


I love this picture. She looks so happy and sweet. She is sweet, too. Yesterday while I was taking her picture, I asked if she had a good day. She responded that she did. I asked her what made it so good, and she said because Mrs. Gillespie (her teacher) was there. All together now: "Awwwwwwwwwww!"
She's ready to finish up the session and go play with people her own age.

Here I was playing with the settings a little, and looking for some shadows.
Did I mention that I LOVE this camera???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are pretty good with that new camera.. mil wants some new pics of the kids to hang in the hall when you get a chance...thanks mil

Kelsey said...

Can we say YAY for new & incredible cameras?!! You have far better "test subjects" than I do. My dogs aren't nearly as cute or interesting as your kiddos.

Tracye said...

Mil, you just let me know which one(s) you like and I'll get them printed for you.

Kelsey, thanks, but your dogs also aren't nearly as irritating as my kiddos! If I remember correctly, yours is a Canon, right? You need to send us some pictures!

Best S.I.L. said...

Those pics are cool. I'd love to see the skates in black & white. Cuddos to you. Oh, by the way, Caylee is home sick today. The thing going around here is the "fever virus". Nothing wrong woth them, just fever for 3 to 4 days. Cool, huh? My mom is home with her. Poor baby!