Sunday, November 30, 2008

You won't believe this, but...

You know that contest I've mentioned once or twice? The Christmas of Dreams contest hosted by MomDot?


Well.


I didn't win. The person who did really, super deserved it. As did every person who entered, really. But she doesn't have a baby, which a lot of the prizes were geared towards... so... they picked a second runner up... ME!!!


Look what I won:


2nd Winner Runner Up: Tracye & Tracyes Husband
Prizes Awarded: Value Approx: $450
Uncommonly Cute Baby Shirt, Kuster High Chair, Natitys Design baby cart cover, Mutsy grow up chair, Lets Go Strolling JuJuBe Diaper Bag, DaBib 1 bib, Sassy Baby baby toy, Organic Blankees Snuggle Blankee, Georgie Tees Maternity Shirt of Choice


I also won Glow Mama drinks, and a nursing cover from Chic Covers during the blog party.


I am so in shock right now, you just can't believe it! I read the post, on their blog, and just couldn't believe what I was reading. I called hubs in here to make sure I was reading what I thought I was reading!


I just can't believe this! You have no idea how in shock I am!


Which I believe I already mentioned!


Thank you, thank you, thank you MomDot!!! You have blessed us more than you can imagine!

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Crystal said...

Wow! That is so awesome! Congratulations, it sounds like you won some awesome prizes :-)

Colleen said...

Congratulations! You guys truly deserve the gifts! Good luck with all you are going through! My prayers are with you!

Melanie said...

What did you have to do to win? You got a lot of good loot. Wahoo!

Lisa said...

Awwwwww! I'm so happy for you!!!

Jenn said...

Very Cool!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the new addition using all that good stuff!!!

Best S.I.L. said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! You are awesome!! All your hard work payed off!! YEAH!! Call me when you get your stuff and I'll come over and pick out what I want!! HAHA!! Just kidding. I would hate to see you pull something while trying to kick my butt for taking your goodies!! But really, you did deserve all the cool stuff! Love you!

Tracye said...

Thank you all! I'm pretty excited!

Mel- I had to write a letter saying why I deserved it... which everybody did, really. I also commented about a thousand times on other blogs in the Christmas Blog Party. It was a lot of fun... but my hands are shriveled up now!

SIL- PULL SOMETHING??? PULL SOMETHING???

You wanna see me pull something? I'll pull something alright--the hair right off your head! ;)

Erin said...

Good for you...that is so aweome!