Sunday, November 23, 2008

MomDot Blog Party-Day 9

Today's questions are:

What is the most unusual gift you have received? Best gift? Do you re-gift?

Ugh. Asking me to remember again... gifts... gifts...

I got nothin. Sorry.

Best gift? The matching Tiffany necklace and bracelet Hubs got me a few years ago. I just about died. He even had a friend who works at Dillards wrap it in a larger box, in Dillards wrap, to throw me off. It worked!

Re-gift? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that term.

Today's question is brought to you by jaC Jewelry, Cutie Covers and Sassy Baby.

To hear what other people are saying, join the blog party at MomDot.

9 comments:

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

I've always wanted something in a little blue box. Love that your husband switched the boxes to throw you off.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Tiffany's- I am jealous :-)

Tena said...

Nothing beats unwrapping a gift and seeing that little blue Tiffany box! Wit woo!

Momstart said...

WOW you are lucky, and re-gifting is perfect if someone ever asks if you want to participate in a white elephant

Staci said...

What a sweet gift! I'm sure it was quite the surprise!

Jenrab said...

Oooh Tiffany's! You had me at little blue box :)

hippos toes said...

Who doesn't love the little blue box? :)

Best SIL said...

Re-gift, huh? You are sooooo sneaky! Let me explain. A "re-gift", (cough, cough) is when you receive a gift that is sooo far off from what you would ever in your wildest, most ludicrous dreams NEVER want. Well, someone who thinks the world of you will inevitably give you this gift. So here is what you do...You open it, smile and say thank you so much. While saying, "You shouldn't have; you think "WTF"!!! So, you label who gave it to you and in what year, so that in the year's to come you have a nice gift to give to someone else that you think the world of. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I lvoe you girl!!
Love, Best SIL

Tracye said...

Sounds like you know a little sum-em sum-em about it!

I better not receive from someone else something I gave you years ago!!!

I have impeccable taste, you know.