Friday, November 21, 2008

MomDot Blog Party-Day 8

Today's question is:

Do you shop on Black Friday? What time do you start? Do you finish all your shopping on that day? What’s the best deal you have found? What’s your shopping strategy?

I do shop on Black Friday. I always say I'm going to start really super early, but I rarely do. I don't usually finish on that day, because there are always gift cards to buy, and for whatever reason, I usually wait until the last second to buy those. I don't remember any really great deals. I know I've found them, but I don't remember them. My shopping strategy is this: get in, get done, get out, get home, get more sleep!

Today's blog party question is brought to you by Koshas, Leapfrog and Soda Club.

To see some actually useful Black Friday tips, go to MomDot.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Omigosh- you poor thing!! Hope everyhing is OK with Cullen. Take it easy this weekend too.

Staci said...

I totally agree, get it over with and go back to bed. Hopefully the little one will think the same thing this year.

Cathy said...

Good grief! I hope you and your son are ok! I wouldn't blame you for not going at all! I'm not going, and there's nothing wrong with me. :)

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

I was about to post here and then had to go back and check out your other post. How scary! Morgan was in the hospital overnight with a concussion - couldn't stop vomitting. The next day she was running through the halls like crazy. They bounce back so much better than we do.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I'm glad that you go sometimes too! I am starting to feel like a Black Friday freak LOL

Tena said...

it's easy to push gift cards off to the last second!

{{{{ hugs }}}}

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Get well soon!

The Party of Five said...

I like the strategy. Sounds close to my strategy.

Momstart said...

I just can't get myself to do it. People frighten me