Sunday, November 23, 2008

MomDot Blog Party-Day 12

I’m thankful this year because…

We have two healthy children, and another on the way. We have everything we need, and many things we don't. We have a God Who loves us, and has plans for us; plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future.

Today's question is brought to you by Georgie Tees and Mutsy.

To see what other people are thankful for, visit MomDot.

Today is the last day of the blog party. It's been a lot of fun, and has really gotten me into the holiday spirit.

Tomorrow, it will be back to regularly scheduled blog programming... right after I get back from Black Friday shopping... and sleep for 19 more hours!

7 comments:

Julie@Cool Mom Guide said...

Awww, I didn't realize today was the last day. Now I'm a little sad, I had so much fun! Happy Thanksgiving!

Staci said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for!

The blog party has been a lot of fun, I'll be a little sad when it's over.

Tena said...

God is awesome!!!
Happy Thanksgiving sweetie

Proud Mommy said...

Healthy kids topped my list too. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Momstart said...

And you come home to find out you won something...Probably.. You have plenty of chances!!!


Good luck

Karen of Sillymonkeez said...

Congratulations on having one on the way! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

hippos toes said...

I am most thankful that I have a precious son in my life and that he's healthy. Those are the important things in life.