Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas of Dreams

You see that pretty, sparkly button over --> there? One of my favorite sites, Momdot.com, is hosting a huge Christmas party and will be giving one super lucky blogger their very own Christmas of Dreams. These are the sponsors:
Dyson
BabyPop
The Shrunks
Soda Club
Kadi Prescott
Nola Meadows
Uncommonly Cute
Lollipop Book Club
Kuster
Silly Monkeez
LA Plates
Natitys Design
Little Black Box
Koshas
Kidz Sunglasses
JAS Creations
Appledonia
LeapFrog
Mutsy
Kushies
Huddy Buddy
Mimsi-Bags
BottleWise
Lets Go Strolling
DaBib
Sassy Baby
Baby Legs
Scentsy
FeeFiFoto
Randi100
Organic Blankees
Shi Shu Style
Georgie Tees

If you have a minute, stop over and visit MomDot and take a look at the Christmas of Dreams Contest.

My favorites from the list are:

Georgie Tees - They have the cutest onesies and maternity tees! And let's face it, I could use some new maternity clothes!
Let's Go Strolling - As you can see from that little gadget at the top of my blog, we're expecting a baby, so a new stroller is a dire need!
Dyson - I'm still dreaming of a Dyson! (click on the picture to order one for me!)
Mutsy - Again, needing a new stroller!!! A double stroller would be great, since I'll have a baby and a toddler.
Mimsi-Bags - I've seen their custom bags around the web, and they're awesome!

There are so, so many things I could use from the above sponsors! And I'm sure you could, too!
Hopefully we'll celebrate a little early with Momdot!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Can u believe we are talking Chirstmas already....
They have a lot of neat things on their list.
Good luck!!