1. He's sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen?
Hunting, fishing, or the History Channel
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Him? Eat salad? HA! The ONLY two vegetables he eats are corn and potatoes. I usually eat his salad... with Ranch or Caesar dressing.
3. What is one food he doesn't like?
ONE??? I ONLY GET TO NAME ONE THAT MR. PICKY-PANTS WON'T EAT??? Whatever, I'm listing a bunch: strawberries, grapes, kiwi, avocado, celery, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, grean beans, peas, squash, pasta, rice, casserole of any kind, cheese, shrimp, crab, lobster, zuchinni, mac'n'cheese, spaghetti, guacamole, enchiladas, chinese food of any kind, eggplant, olives, butter beans, navy beans, kidney beans, ranch style beans, boiled eggs, egg salad, chicken salad, lunchmeat (other than bologna), garlic bread, mushrooms, the list is pretty much endless.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
He doesn't go to bars. He used to order Crown & Coke. He HATES beer. (me, too!)
5. Where did he go to high school?
In a teeny-tiny south Texas town.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He collects two things: guns and ammo. Oh, and MRE's. I think he's a little crazy. He's preparing for "the Day."
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
The ONLY type of sandwich he eats is plain bologna on dry bread.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could?
He does eat something every. single. day. It's toast with butter and Nestle Quik chocolate milk for breakfast.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Plain corn flakes.
11. What would he never wear?
Dirty wash jeans.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He's not into sports. He used to like NASCAR, before they let foreign cars in. Mark Martin was his favorite driver.
13. Who will he vote for?
The most conservative person on the ticket.
14. Who is his best friend?
Randall. For a while, they talked more on the phone than we did. I'd see Randall's number on the caller ID and tell hubs, "Your wife is calling."
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Are you kidding? I'm perfection in his eyes.
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
I haven't a clue... and I don't think he does, either. He doesn't even know if his mom's dad is alive or not.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Tennis. He mostly took pictures for the school newspaper.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Killing innocent animals. Or walking around in the woods.
This was fun! If you do it, let me know so I can see it!