Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Aquadoodle Draw N' Doodle Mat

Yesterday I posted about the Bath Blizzard from Kid Kleen. We were also lucky enough to receive the Aquadoodle Draw N' Doodle Mat to try out.

The kids loved it!

And, truth be told, so did I!

It is 100% mess-free drawing.

We opened the box, filled the pen with water, and Cullen started drawing. Finally, something he wouldn't get into trouble for writing on the floor and furniture with! He got such a kick out of scribblling all over the mat.

The Draw N' Doodle is a really large fabric mat that has enough drawing space for more than one kid, yet it rolls up neatly for storage. There's even an elastic loop that holds the water pen, so it won't get lost at the bottom of the toy box!

It's completely re-usable, too. The pictures kids draw disappear as the water dries, so they can draw again and again.

Christian got home from school and immediately commandeered the Draw N' Doodle. She wrote her spelling words (three times each) with plenty of room to draw left over. Once the words disappeared, I quizzed her, using the Draw N' Doodle. It was a really great way to make practicing her spelling more fun.

The Aquadoodle Draw N' Doodle Mat retails for about $25, and is available at all leading toy stores. It's appropriate for kids two and up.

My kids really loved it. I bet yours will, too.

8 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I've seen those. I'm going to have to add that to Lorelai's Christmas list! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

How do you keep getting all this dtuff in the mail?? Do you have a mail fairy??

Hope you are feeling ok...

M'lissa

Melanie said...

We've had one of these for awhile and Tenley loves it too. So, do I. They even have a travel one too. :)

Tracye said...

I do have a mail fairy... it's called Team Mom.

Watch your mail.

I bought your "prize" about a month ago... now I have to get it in the mail to you!

Anonymous said...

BRING it to me!!!

M-

Claire said...

Congratulations on Winning the Mom Dot Tupperware Giveaway!!!
-Tupperware Claire

Claire said...

Oh... and can you email me about Team Mom? I would love more info!

Anonymous said...

Yes,yes...tell me about team mom....


M'lissa