Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Labor Day Meme

I am perfectly aware that Labor Day was yesterday... but I was too busy trying to keep the fire inside my oven contained, so I am a little late doing this.

I found a meme over at Rocks In My Dryer. Join in if you're interested.

How long were your labors?
Christian: 13 hours
Cullen: maybe 5 hours

How did you know you were in labor?
Christian: water broke... and was like "Noah, get that boat ready, NOW!"
Cullen: suddenly those fake contractions became REALLY. STRONG. CONTRACTIONS.

Where did you deliver?
Hospital.

Drugs?
Oh sweet mercy, yes. Although, with Christian, they didn't work. I felt everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING.

C-section?
Nope.

Who delivered?
Christian: My doctor just came off a 24 hour shift when I went into labor, so the on-call doctor delivered her.
Cullen: The doctor I had with Christian retired from obstetrics, so I had a new doctor. He delivered Cullen around 7:30 in the morning.

No comments: