Sunday, August 10, 2008

What I've Been Doing... A Pictorial Tour

Okay. First, the birthday cake. My mil's birthday was last week, so we did the cake. Christian, cough, decorated it. Here's the before:

Aaaaaand here's the after:


We didn't have enough candles, so the seven was added as a multiplier, to get the correct age on there. ;)


Here are some onesies I've been working on... for three months. Actually, I did the white ones three months ago. The yellow ones have been patiently waiting for their dye. They got it yesterday, I finished them, and wrapped and delivered them today.


What's that line from Rocky? Something about eating lightning and crapping thunder? Or is it vice-versa?

Anyway, the baby daddy likes John Deere memorabilia, and gave up his John Deere room for the nursery, so I did this:



I am happy to report that my neighbor brought his baby over a short time ago wearing the John Deere onesie. Right before he spit up on it. So maybe the middle one would have been more appropriate.
Then there was the day Christian and I walked in to find Cullen can now reach up on the bar. Where Christian put her new package of gum.

EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. had either been licked, sucked (shut up John!), or chewed on... and then left on the floor to see if the next piece maybe tasted better.

Christian was so upset... but, man was it hi-lar-ee-us!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i love those onesies! u r too creative!! and looks like someone is following in ur footsteps!