Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Day at the (local) Beach

We have been quite the little busy bees, lately.

I'll start where I left off, which is that my sister-in-law and I took the kids to the local beach. We had a great time. It wasn't too hot (shocker!) and it wasn't crowded at all.

I'm not a beach-goer (hence the pasty skin) but even I enjoyed myself.

Speaking of pasty skin, I think my brother and I have the five whitest children in America. It's like our whiteness genetically cancels out my husband's and my sister-in-law's color genes. Hopefully it weakens with subsequent generations.

Click to play Cousins @ the Beach
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are four beautiful children. looks like they had a blast.

Pauline said...

ok-first of all, you have INCREDIBLE ckaes! if you could ship a cake across country, i'd have you do a contest on my blog. but i'll just dream.
now for why i am here...you won th mixed chicks prize on berrie sweet picks.
please email me within 4 days to claim your prize.

*Shannon said...

Oh, you don't even know. I am one of five very white children, I don't think anyone has us beat except for the albinos. :) Your kids are cute!! Oh, and if you were wondering why some random girl is commenting, I saw a link to you on 3 Girls Mom's blog, and I thought I'd check yours out!