Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Story From A-Z

Mzzterry tagged me to do my story from A-Z... so here it is:



A. Attached or Single? attached

B. Best Friend? Hubs (although he's been getting on. my. nerves. the last few days)

C. Cake or Pie? duh.

D. Day of Choice? Saturday

E. Essential Item? a few minutes of quiet alone time each day

F. Flavor of Ice Cream? Dulce de leche

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? neither

H. Hometown? Somewhere in South Texas

I. Indulgences? Coffee with lots of cream and sugar

J. January or July? January, because I love cold weather

K. Kids? two

L. Last Movie I Saw In A Theater? Mamma Mia!

M. Middle Name? Elizabeth

N. Number of Siblings? 1

O. Oranges or Apples? apples (I've read they're better at waking you up than coffee. Never tried it, though.)

P. Phobia or Fear? my children dying

Q. Quote? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

R. Reason to Smile? I know a secret.

S. Season? My favorite season is winter. I love cold, gray, overcast days. LOVE THEM!

T. Tag Four More? Don't think so. I'm kind of lazy today. But if you read this, consider yourself tagged!

U. Unknown Fact About Me? I've never broken a bone.

V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Definitely an oppressor of animals. Many, many animals.

W. Worst Habit? procrastinating

X. X-Rays or Ultra-Sounds? ultra-sounds

Y. Your Favorite Food? my father-in-law's pork ribs

Z. Zodiac? Never

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey there!! fancy seeing you away from MOMDOT! LOL!! check out my blog today, I have something for you!