Monday, August 4, 2008

I won! I won! I won!

UPDATED:
Okay. So maybe I'm a little luckier than I thought. Hillary contacted me... to let me know I won a $25 gift card!

It must be my birthday!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I never win anything. I don't mean to sound whiny and annoying, but it just doesn't happen.


So I got an e-mail today, telling me I won something!


I won four luggage tags, from My Charmed Life. Jo-Jo picked me!


And now I have to choose which design I want. These are the ones I've narrowed it down to:


I am so horrible at decision-making. What's your favorite?

4 comments:

Erin said...

i like the c or the a. congrats!! isn't it cool when u win something

Melissa said...

Congratulations!

Tracye said...

Thanks!

Yes, it is SO COOL TO WIN SOMETHING!

Jenn said...

Um...dudette....check out the comments on your last blog post. You won a chocolate bar too!

How exciting to win so many different things at one time!!!

All those tags are really cool!