Thursday, August 21, 2008

And Then There Was Sea World

Sea World isn't really my favorite place to be, but Christian really likes it, so we went.

It's that whole "need to feel clean" thing I'm hung up on.

You just can't feel that when you walk 84 miles in 392 degree heat and 167 percent humidity.
Anyway, it was way too much effort to dig for the camera through the luggage we strapped to the stroller. So we only have a few pictures.
Here's one I absolutely couldn't pass up. Notice anything special about this horse? He's one of the Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales.


Looks like he was really happy to see us. I know it's tacky, but I have NEVER seen anything like that in my life up to this point, and just had to share.


Then one of Christian at the top of the waterslide. We spent the second half of the day at Sea World's water park... along with 249 million other people.

Look at that! Amidst the sliding and the nose-holding she bravely waves at her daddy!


Here's the four of us riding our first ride together! Christian's face is priceless! Cullen whined/cried/got on my nerves the whole time. Hubs kept saying, "Look Mama, no hands!" I kept threatening to throw him off the ride if he let go of my baby. I really can't believe they let him ride it! He just looks too little to me. Sniff...


We actually had a good time... but we were all sooooo glad when we pulled up in our driveway that night.

And believe it or not, nobody got sunburned!

4 comments:

Lori - The Simple Life at Home said...

We LOVE Sea World!!! In fact, my kids would rather go there than Disney World. Glad you had a good time.

Mzzterry said...

I just tagged you to do the A-Z meme. Check out my blog for details.
Link back to me when you are done.

=) Enjoy!

Jenn said...

The look on Christian's face is priceless. I can't wait until I can ride with my girls.

ChickysCakes said...

Hi Tracye!
I am the lady who asked about your dump-truck cake.
I signed on here as ChickysCakes.
I love the way you write. You are very funny.
And btw, that horse is in ULTRA relaxed mode.
We have horses...and our one boy does that when he is super relaxed. lol.
Have a great day..hoping all is well with you. ~Cheryl
Oh ya..& is there a way to subscribe to this blog?
I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go.