I never really thought I'd make it this far blogging, but I'm at my 100th post. As is tradition in this world, you have to list 100 facts about yourself. So here goes.
1. I am a Christian.
2. I have been saved by grace, through faith.
3. I will see my Saviour face-to-face in Heaven some day. You can, too. E-mail me if you want to know how.
4. I have been married for... ummm... 11 years, as of January '08.
5. I have found the person who is my perfect mate. He balances me well. I think, anyway.
6. Somehow, he makes me so mad, I can't help but laugh. I try to tell him how mad I am at him, but it doesn't hold much weight when I'm laughing and smiling.
7. I love that about him... when the moment has passed.
8. In the moment, I want to slug him.
9. Sometimes, I do.
10. I have two children.
11. I love them more than I ever thought I could love.
12. I would have been pregnant with the third, but I miscarried in March 08. It was the day before my daughter's birthday.
13. That hurt more than I thought it would.
14. It still does.
15. I've never been to New York.
16. I'd like to go.
17. Without the kids.
18. At least the first time.
19. I miss my mom.
20. She lives in Nashville.
21. I live in South Texas.
22. I am... ummm... 32.
23. I always have to subtract my birth year from the current year to figure that out.
24. I have a ferociously horrible memory.
25. I'll be 33 in about three weeks. :(
26. I'm not really excited about that.
27. But it's better than the alternative.
28. I've never been out of the country.
29. Not even to Mexico.
30. I'd like to go to Europe.
31. Again, without the kids!
32. I love being creative.
33. I don't get to very often.
34. Life gets in the way.
35. I'm okay with that.
36. My life is pretty full.
37. I like it that way.
38. I don't remember what I used to waste all my time on before I had babies.
39. It had to be pretty lonely.
40. Or fun, however you choose to look at it!
41. I stay up too late.
42. And have a hard time getting up in the morning.
43. I am reading the Bible cover-to-cover in 90 days.
44. I just finished Deuteronomy.
45. I'm really proud of that.
46. I'll be even more proud when I finish!
47. I've never read the entire Bible before.
48. That's something I am very ashamed of.
49. But I'm working on that. Soon I won't be ashamed anymore.
50. God doesn't want me to feel ashamed. He loves me.
51. I love Him. With all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength, and with all my mind.
52. I try to love my neighbor as myself.
53. I don't very often, though.
54. I knew this would be hard for me to write.
55. It is.
56. I love to sing.
57. I think I'm good at it.
58. But I really don't like to sound like a braggart.
59. Other people must agree, because I was in three musicals in college.
60. I played Glinda in The Wiz.
61. I also played Polly Baker (THE LEAD ROLE!) in Gershwin's "Crazy for You."
62. I've got Rhythm.
63. I've got Music.
64. I've got My Man, Who could ask for anything more?
65. That was my favorite song in Crazy for You.
66. I had to sing "Ahhhhhhh..." while the entire choir sang the chorus.
67. I drowned them out.
68. I lost my voice the week before opening night.
69. I almost didn't get to sing that song.
70. But I DID!
71. Opening night I forgot the words to one of my songs.
72. I actually sang, "Blah, blah, blah" onstage.
73. In front of people.
74. It was an interesting (albeit humiliating) arrangement.
75. I didn't know I could make cakes.
76. Hubs pushed me to try it.
77. I scoffed.
78. But tried anyway.
79. I'm glad I did.
80. I've never taken a class.
81. But that will soon change. Yippee!
82. I quit my teaching job to stay home after Cullen was born.
83. I'm glad I did.
84. I wanted to when Christian was born.
85. But we couldn't afford it.
86. I have been blessed.
87. With so much more than I deserve.
88. I thank God for all I've been given... oops. Sorry.
89. That song always comes to my mind when I think about my blessings.
90. My favorite part of church is praise and worship.
91. But I'm usually late to church and miss it.
92. I am very sensitive.
93. And selfish.
94. And critical.
95. And impatient.
96. I hate those things about myself.
97. But God's not finished with me, yet.
98. I'm having writer's block.
99. I care about the person reading this right now, and if you ever need me to pray for you, about anything, I will. Just e-mail me.
100. I believe prayer works.
YAY! I DID IT!
If you have never commented on here, or if you rarely comment, please comment on this post. Let me know something about you. Tell me what you think. Whatever. Just let me know you were here visiting.