Tuesday, July 1, 2008

6 Word Memoir

Dang the luck!

Robyn tagged me to do this... and I procrastinated (shocker!) while thinking heavily about my memoir. It is, after all, a memoir. You can't just make this stuff up. It's forever.

So anyway, I was thinking about who I'd tag. I figured I'd tag Melissa, but she beat me to it, by tagging me today!

On to the memoir (drum roll, please) that took me several days to come up with:

I am not known for brevity.

or

I will never bake again. Unless...

or

My kids are driving me crazy.

or

I think I'm losing my sanity.

or

Dang, it's freaking hot out there!

or

Can someone come cook our dinner?

or

I really don't want to clean.

but,

I think the first one fit.


Seriously. Six words??? For a memoir???

Somebody stop me before I continue.

Seriously. I can't seem to stop.

Okay, that is more than enough.

Did I mention it's hot outside?

Like, Satan's vacationing here this week.

You go outside, and you melt.

You melt right away to nothing.

Nobody will ever tag me again.

Because I can't stop doing this.

All righty.

I'm done.

I'm tagging:

Hazel, The Other Huse, Jill, Melanie, and Jenn.

Feel free to play along.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Oy! I think I may have tinkled while reading this...then I saw my name! Okay...gimme some time to think this one out!

Tracye said...

My thoughts, exactly!

Huse Blog is it Anyway? said...

I don't know what to do.

get it? I just did it.

Ahhh...and I did it again.

And again. Please stop me now!

(you are right, it is addictive!)

Tracye said...

Oh, too funny!

Once you start, it's like crack.

And there it is!

3girlsmom said...

Nice. Well done.

Melissa said...

Wow, you crack me up! Yours were all so funny!

hazel said...

Tracye,
Those are too funny for words!

I can't remember my own name.

Did someone hear the phone ring?

ONE MORE...

Just add dots and more dots!

Tracye said...

Awesome job, Hazel! I love the dots. I just bought Christian a new shirt today (along with a veritable PILE of other things) just because I'm a sucker for polka dots.

BTW, if there's a Dillard's in your area, they're having their unbelievable clearance sale. 30% off previously reduced (by 40%) prices!

Tracye said...

Oh, and Huse, yours was funny, too!