Monday, April 14, 2008

It's a better week already!

Okay, I mentioned Cullen was sick last week, and Christian almost knocked her teeth out.

Last week was rough.

Those with weak stomachs may want to stop reading here.

Wednesday I was puked on. Thursday I was pooped on. Friday, Cullen decided the "p's" were working for him, and I was peed on. Saturday he started the cycle all over again, and puked on me... again.

Come on! It's like having a newborn all over!

Thankfully, no bodily fluids made their way out of him and onto me yesterday. The day is still young, but it hasn't happened today, either.

Yet.

Aren't they just precious? :)

I put him down for a nap Saturday. I took a nice, relaxing shower, and when I got out, he was crying. I went to get him up, and when I tried to open his door, something was in the way... he had climbed out of his crib!!! Sixteen months, ya'll.

One last thing, completely off the subject: Christian lost her second tooth last night. Again, she was brushing her teeth, and grossed out because there was blood in the sink. I looked, and the tooth was gone. I closed the drain, and felt around in the sink, but it wasn't there. Since hubs is gone, and I have no idea how to take a sink apart, I gave it up and told her the tooth fairy just knows when kids lose teeth. I washed my hands, and as I picked up the towel to dry them, I spotted a teeny-tiny little something on the counter... her tooth! Somehow, it hadn't brushed out of her mouth and into the sink, but had hung on until she wiped her mouth dry. So she had something to offer the tooth fairy, after all.

Isn't God good??? Something as small as a lost tooth, and He's looking out for it!

No comments: