1. I am a horrible procrastinator. Why put off for tomorrow what you can do next week? As the line from a fave movie goes... "I'll think about it tomorrow."
2. I have a terrible memory. You can pretty much make up something we did together, and I'll believe it. I won't remember it, but I'll believe it. Which, I think, is what my brother does all the time. He's always "making up" something stupid I did when I was little. It's all lies, I tell you. Terrible, terrible memory. Except for useless knowledge. My memory for that is limitless.
3. I will do just about anything to get out of exercise.
4. I love crafting. Give me a good craft project, and I am in my element. Which is probably why I like making cakes. It's just like crafting, except it's edible.
5. I grew up never wanting kids, but now I have two, and want more.
6. I love a good nap... especially when it's raining and thundering.
7. I don't tan. Ever. I'd like to, I just don't. I burn, and then go back to pasty white skin. Seriously. My skin is the color of raw chicken legs in the grocery store. Stand back, men, I'm taken! :)
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do this, leave a comment and I'll check yours out. I'm on puke patrol. Again.
Friday Christian woke up at one a.m. throwing up all over herself. I cleaned her up (and the carpet, and her sleeping bag, which thankfully she was sleeping in on top of my bed) and kicked her out of my bed to her room, lest she throw up on my "muy costoso" Neiman Marcus duvet cover... dry-clean only... what was I thinking??? Anyway. It was a good thing I did, because 30 minutes later, she was at it again. She pretty much threw up all. day. long. At one point I was patting her back (for some reason she is incapable of puking without me) and praying over her. I was whispering healing to her body. I paused whispering as she heaved again. She softly said a weak, "Amen." She's so precious. I really wasn't expecting her to even realize I was praying over her.
I had some phenergan suppositories, but she would have nothing to do with it. Not that I blame her.
Finally, I was deperate, and called her BFF's mom, who graduates from nursing school next month. She's already working in pediatrics at the hospital, so I figured she could help. She asked if I wanted her to come over and try giving Christian the suppository. I thought, "If that's how you want to spend your Friday night, be my guest." She gave it to her, no problemo. Wouldn't let me (not that I mind) but would let her friend's mom. She hasn't thrown up since.
Except at noon I was about to
So I guess we're going to the doctor tomorrow. Again.