Friday, March 28, 2008

Two cakes this week

Christian's school is having their annual Spring Festival tomorrow. I signed up to donate one or two cakes. Of course, I am physically unable to buy a mix, bake and frost it like any sane person...


So these are my contributions:











It was probably a good thing I went a little cake crazy this week. It kept my mind off recent depressing events... I was too busy mixing, baking, kneading, sculpting, etc. to think about it.

You may recognize the dogs from Christian's birthday cake. They're chocolate, and nobody wanted to eat them, so I re-dogged. :) I know, I know. I got a little dog-happy on this one.


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are awesome! I am so amazed at what you can do with a cake! I may need to commission one at some later date.

Still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Tracye said...

Thanks, both for your complements and your concern.

Keeping busy has really helped.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome dear.

jamie said...

Are you kidding me? You made those? Awesome!