Friday, March 7, 2008

A Playful Morning

Cullen took a (short-lived!) break from his clinginess today. He re-discovered his ride-on fire truck, and was having a good ole time riding it back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. He still hasn't figured out how to navigate, but this will do, for now!

video

When he realized I had the camera out, he tried everything within his little baby power to get it...

video

Even to the point of climbing on me to get closer to the prize!


video

We had fun... tickling, chasing, hugging, kissing, cuddling, laughing... just enjoying Mommy & Baby time.

2 comments:

Lori - The Simple Life at Home said...

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me. I can so relate to Hubby going away. And you have it even harder, being as your kids are still so little. At least mine are at a more independent stage. I'm sure you'll be fine. And how exciting for him to be entering the FBI! Way cool! That's what my son, who's all of 10 mind you, wants to do.

And, hate to break it to you, I actually like your son's haircut. Sorry!! I think he's adorable both ways, but I'm for shorter hair usually.

Good to meet you! God bless!

Tracye said...

What??? You like it??? You're not supposed to post that! Hubby checks these things to make sure he's "winning"! You just gave him ammo!!! :)