Friday, March 21, 2008

Latest Cake

It's been quite some time since I've made a cake for something or someone. I've made a few "for no reason" cakes in the last couple of weeks, but have missed having a cake project.

My friend's son is getting married soon, and she's throwing a couple's bridal shower. She asked me to do the cake.

It was a lot of fun. I got to use many of my new "toys"!



It was a red velvet cake, with cream cheese buttercream. Everything was from scratch, and, I think, very delicious! The lid was one layer, and the box was three.



This has been an exceptionally busy week. I did this one today, and I did Christian's birthday cake, as well. I've been working on it for a couple of weeks now. I'll post it tomorrow. Doing two
cakes at the same time takes up my entire kitchen, and my entire life, for a week!

1 comment:

Classics and Country said...

How Pretty and it's Edible too!