Saturday, March 29, 2008

First Tee Ball Game

video

My cute little catcher. She HATED this. The pads kept slipping around... and she was having a hard time seeing with that mask. Of course, the pink bunny mask she won at Chuck-E-Cheese tonight caused no problems at all.

video

This is Christian's coach telling her she has to run after she hits the ball... and my neighbor at first base, telling her to "Run like the Boogeyman is after you!"

video

So she did! At least she didn't carry her bat with her all the way to first base, which she did numerous times during practice last week!

video

From first to second...

video

From second to third...

video

From third to fourth... Um, I mean home. Or, as Christian says, her "house run."

I know you're thinking, does she really need to post all this video??? And the answer would be, yes, she does. Is she really going to make us watch all this??? Yes, she is.

And finally, my pride and joy, perfecting her "go-to move" that she worked on throughout the entire game. Apparently, her choice of undergarments wasn't on the money today. Sorry about the shaky video, but after an hour and a half of watching her digging in front of two hundred people, I couldn't stop laughing.

video

Hands off everybody... she's all mine!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot see the attachments. It may be blocked where I am at.

Anonymous said...

And it looks like you are getting smoked on the poll!

Tracye said...

I love you, too!

Ya big meanie!

Jenn said...

How awesome! It looks like she had a blast. Honestly I'm not sure what undergarments stay put 100% during activity like that! Good Luck finding some.

And anonymous....grow some and put a name to your mean comments. Jerk.

Tracye said...

Ha!

This was my husband! He takes every oppportunity to rub it in that people are voting that they like Cullen's haircut.

I don't think he knows how to put his name on here... them danged new-fangled computers are jist too hard to figur owt!

Jenn said...

Where's the poll? I'll vote.

Sorry Hubby....don't diss my girl.